Pages

Monday, July 13, 2020

American Girl Play Sets (Running List)

This will be a running list of American Girl Play Sets that I will add to as I get new sets for my collection. The newest set will always be on the top. Unlike play sets from other brands, I chose to keep the American Girl brand together on the same page(s), since I have a source I can link to for detailed item descriptions.


Added July 13, 2020:

Music and Movies Entertainment Set



To read more about this item, please go to:

https://americangirl.fandom.com/wiki/Music_and_Movies_Entertainment_Set


Added July 08, 2020

Mini Scrap & Stuff Books




These adorable books come in a set of three, and are intended to be used by the dolls. The mini books include the titles Me & My Friends, My Life, and School Stuff, and are miniature scrap books, in which the dolls can record special events, glue mini photos, and decorate the books in any way they wish. A multitude of stickers are included for further decoration. Each little book features several fun, colorful pages, that look just like real scrapbooks.

❤ Luciana 

No comments:

Post a Comment