Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2020

My Life As Hello Kitty Beach Play Set




This adorable outfit and play set is sold exclusively at Walmart for the My Life As doll line. We got it as a bundle on Walmart's website.

The outfit consists of a bikini top and bottom in light pink with dark pink trim. The pattern on both top and bottom includes white little polka dots and Hello Kitty bows, as well as a print of a sitting Hello Kitty character.

The beach cover-up is made out of a sheer material; its colors fading in an ombre style from dark yellow into light and dark pink, held in several stripes. The trim is made out of shiny silver sequins, and the words Hello Kitty are printed in black letters onto the left upper side of the cover-up.

Also included are a pair of pink sunglasses and a blue hanger.







Here I'm modeling the bikini and the beach cover-up.


The play set that came with the bundle consists of 9 plastic and fabric items, including:

~ 1 beach bag

~ 1 beach hat

~ 1 pair of flip-flops

~ 1 water bottle

~ 1 pair of swim goggles

~ 1 bottle of sunscreen lotion

~ 3 sea shells



Here I'm modeling the beach hat, sunglasses, and flip-flops.

I also wanted to show you a picture of the other accessories that came with the set:



Here we have the swim goggles, sunscreen lotion, water bottle, 3 sea shells, and the beach bag.



I'm holding the beach bag with all the accessories inside. I love that everything fits perfectly!

I hope you enjoyed this little photo shoot with these Hello Kitty clothes and accessories 😊

❤ Luciana 

No comments:

Post a Comment