Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

I Am Batman Sweater

Hello, everyone!

A few days ago we observed Mama busily knitting with black and yellow yarn and asked her what she's working on. She said she's making a Batman sweater for our future brother because Batman is his favorite superhero. How cool is that?

Once the sweater was done, Josefina was chosen to model it.

Let's look at the pictures:



Doesn't that look awesome? I love how it came out!



Here is a view from the back, of course, with yellow buttons 😀


If you would like to make the Batman Sweater for yourself, you can click on the link below to get to the pattern and the downloadable pdf file.

I plan to keep my patterns free for everyone to use, but please make sure to link back to this page for credit. Thank you! 😊

(Design and pattern by Jo Em of Dolls of Suburbia)

❤ Maria 


I Am Batman Sweater
Click Here For

No comments:

Post a Comment