Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

American Girl - Enrique's Outfits (Running List)

This will be a running list of American Girl outfits that belong to Enrique. The girls have so many clothes, so their brother needs to have his own closet 😊 I will add to this list as I get new outfits for my collection. The newest ones will always be on the top. Unlike with outfits from other brands, I chose to keep the American Girl brand together on the same page(s), since I have a source I can link to for detailed item descriptions.


Please note: Any footwear or accessories that were sold with the outfit will be listed with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Added on July 05, 2022

Sun and Fun Outfit


To learn more about this outfit, please go to:

https://americangirl.fandom.com/wiki/Sun_and_Fun_Outfit


I'm very happy to add these outfits to my closet 😊

❤ Enrique 

No comments:

Post a Comment