Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Unique Doll Clothes & Accessories For Enrique (Running List)

This will be a running list of doll clothes and accessories that are not from one of the big name brand companies, but instead from individual sellers, who mostly made these items themselves. I will add to this list as I get new items for my collection. The newest ones will always be on the top, and I will add the name of the seller and a link to their shop.

Please note: All the items listed here are specifically for Enrique.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Added on July 06, 2022

Pokemon Shirt & Blue Jeans



This adorable set looks so awesome on me. I'm a Pokemon fan, so I had to get this outfit. Along with it I also got some beautiful purple loafers.

Seller: Mary Gardner - Oma's Boutique

Shop: https://www.facebook.com/mtgardner58



Spongebob Squarepants Shirt & Khakis



When I saw this outfit it had to come home with me. I love wearing it! I also got a pair of matching loafers.

Seller: Mary Gardner - Oma's Boutique

Shop: https://www.facebook.com/mtgardner58


I'm very happy to add these outfits to my closet 😊

❤ Enrique 

No comments:

Post a Comment