Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Photo Shoot With The Gorgeous Josefina

Hello, everyone!

This is my first time posting in this blog since my arrival at home last month. Maria wanted to do a photo shoot with me, and I simply couldn't tell her no 😊

The first three pictures were taken a couple of weeks ago already, after I changed out of my meet dress into modern clothes. You can see my hair was still in its original braid at that time:







The rest of the pictures were taken today. We thought the styling chair would make a fun prop. I'm wearing a new top Mama made. She will have a pattern up for it soon 😉











Here I pulled little sister Luciana into the picture with me, who is also wearing a new sweater Mama recently made. A pattern for this one will be coming soon as well.

By the way, did you know I'm the oldest of all of us?

Until next time!

❤ Josefina 

4 comments: